Monday, January 9, 2012

Lazy Sunday

This weekend Cliff and I decided to go to RVapalooza at the Lane County Fair Grounds.  With not a whole lot going on otherwise we figured spending a few hours at a free RV show sounded like fun. Plus they advertised free snacks.  Who could resist such an event?

They weren't kidding when they said that there would be hundreds of RVs.  There honestly must have been almost 1,000 of all shapes, sizes, and price points.  Cliff and I strolled around with our free sodas and popcorn (at least until I spilled the popcorn) looking at different models.  Cliff and I like the idea of one day getting a camper.  We love road trips and camping (well I love the idea of tent camping maybe a little bit more than the actual experience) which means that a camper would be an awesome addition to the family.  Plus, to be a good Oregonian we need to have one parked out front of our house.  We could treat it as a guest house!  While we are a long way off from purchasing our dream on wheels it was a great way to spend an hour and a half on a Sunday.  Plus did I mention they had free sodas and popcorn?

No comments:

Post a Comment