Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ikea Overload

I didn't think it was possible.  I love Ikea.  Love.   I normally really enjoy any opportunity to go into one and walk around for hours looking at all the cool possibilities.   So when Cliff asked me this morning if I wanted to go to Ikea I almost couldn't get into the car fast enough.  We ate breakfast (only $2.68 total for our eggs, bacon, potatoes, french toast sticks, cinnamon bun, and coffee), walked around the top showroom, ate lunch (two Swedish meatball plates), and then walked around the bottom level.  The whole trip took around five hours.  Normally I would have been skipping out of there with my celebratory $1 ice cream but this time I was just too overwhelmed.  Never have I actually walked through the showroom actually looking for multiple pieces of furniture for an apartment.  There are so many options!  Fabrics, colors, and different sizes (oh my).  Don't get me wrong...I am totally excited to be able to plan out our apartment.  I think I just might need to get my own big breakfast next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment