Monday, July 9, 2012

Love Is In The Air

Over the next four months many of the nearest and dearest to my heart are getting married.  I wish that we could be at all of the weddings.  This past weekend was the kick off to the season of love.  It was amazing and I am looking forward to all of the festivities to come.


On Saturday Cliff, Rudy, and I drove to Portland to celebrate with Kathy and Jill.  Their wedding is coming up in Boston and because of my job we sadly cannot attend.  When I found out that we couldn't go I was honestly heart broken as I love these two so much.  Kathy has been a friend-soul mate since the first day of freshman year.  When Jill joined the group in 2004 she made our little circle even more amazing.  Honestly, I love these guys.  There were other west coasters in the same boat so they were wonderful and planned an old fashion Oregon fake wedding.


Fake weddings are the best (I was a big fan of ours).  I was just so excited that we could still celebrate with Kathy and Jill.  The ceremony was on Mt. Tabor in Portland over looking the reservoir.  Cliff was the officiant and Rudy was the ring bearer.


After the ceremony we all went to Fire on the Mountain to get buffalo wings and beer and then we went back to Kathy and Jill's apartment for some really tasty cake.  It was such a good night.  I laughed.  I cried.  So good.



No comments:

Post a Comment