Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 3: Sonic


I really enjoy Sonic.  When moving from the east coast to the west coast I knew I was going to miss three food places: Wawa, Cracker Barrel, and Sonic.  Well, I lucked out as Sonic has arrived in Oregon and there is one about 15 minutes away from our house.  Our Sonic is right by Walmart so I use it as a motivational treat to get me through our large shopping trips. 

I liked our Southern Oregon Sonic on Facebook so that I could get information on daily deals as sometimes they do shake specials for $.99.  When I did that I entered a sweepstakes.  First place won free Sonic for a year, second place won a $100 gift card, and third place winner got a t-shirt.  Well...I was a winner!  My t-shirt arrived in the mail last week and I was super excited to sport it at Sonic today.  I cashed in a coupon that Grandma gave me for a buy one get one free shake.  They were tasty. 

I like Sonic.


No comments:

Post a Comment