Saturday, February 18, 2012

Two Bridesmaids And A Blog

This weekend Cliff and I traveled up to Portland to see our amazing friends, Kathy and Jill.  The three of us are in a wedding (yay Sam and Steve!) and it was time to try on some bridesmaid dresses.  I know... it's exciting.  I love weddings and nothing makes me happier than being in full-on wedding mode.  We were pretty much the only folks in the store which was good as we laughed alot...oh and loudly.  It was a great time.

While the three of us were posing in front of really sparkly dresses at the wedding store, Cliff was at their apartment playing with their awesome cat, Cleveland.  He kept taunting it with a cat toy.  Both Cliff and cat enjoyed the activity. Cliff loves this cat. Honestly.


While we were up there Kathy introduced me to an amazing blog.  She introduced it by saying "I read this blog and the dog in it reminds me a lot of Rudy".  'Nuff said.  I'm sold.  The blog is Hyperbole and a Half.  You should check out this posting about one of her dogs.  It is amazing because it is Rudy.  The drawings, the thought bubbles, everything.  Her special dog is our special dog.  I think she just found herself another avid reader.

1 comment:

  1. That Hyperbole blog makes me laugh outloud at my desk like a crazy person. The one where she does tests to see if her dog is retarded... oh god.

    ReplyDelete